LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a 54-year-old man found dead in a yard had a blood alcohol content nearly five times the legal limit for driving.
Authorities say the cause of Mark Fuchsteiner's death was hypothermia with alcohol being a contributing factor. Fuchsteiner's blood alcohol content was .39.
His body was found on Tuesday morning.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says