LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a 54-year-old man found dead in a yard had a blood alcohol content nearly five times the legal limit for driving.
Authorities say the cause of Mark Fuchsteiner's death was hypothermia with alcohol being a contributing factor. Fuchsteiner's blood alcohol content was .39.
His body was found on Tuesday morning.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls