MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've arrested a Madison man in Juneau County after a Thursday evening domestic incident.
The man's wife told police her husband struck her with a board, poured gasoline on her, and threatened to light her on fire at a storage locker on Cherokee Circle. She said they then returned to their Cherokee Circle home where there was a physical struggle outside their home. Neighbors came to her aid and she was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The husband and wife are in their 50s.
The husband was arrested on suspicion on first-degree reckless endangerment, false imprisonment, battery and criminal damage to property.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later