MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've arrested a Madison man in Juneau County after a Thursday evening domestic incident.
The man's wife told police her husband struck her with a board, poured gasoline on her, and threatened to light her on fire at a storage locker on Cherokee Circle. She said they then returned to their Cherokee Circle home where there was a physical struggle outside their home. Neighbors came to her aid and she was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The husband and wife are in their 50s.
The husband was arrested on suspicion on first-degree reckless endangerment, false imprisonment, battery and criminal damage to property.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say