MADISON, Wis. - A 22-year-old woman told police she was sexually assaulted in a secluded parking lot in the 300 block of West Wilson Street early Sunday morning.
The woman told police she met a man while out socializing in downtown Madison around 1:45 a.m., officials said.
According to a release, the two went to a bar together, and the man later attacked and assaulted the woman.
She told police she may have injured the man during the assault, police said. The woman also suffered injuries, and was taken to a hospital and released.
The man is in his mid-20s and is described as having a tan complexion, with a chunky build, very short hair and facial stubble. He was wearing a dark-colored pullover with some type of orange design on it. He may also have been wearing rimless glasses.Madison crime map
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death