MADISON, Wis. - Madison police found the parent of a little boy who was discovered alone in the 5100 block of Camden Road.
The boy was found after 9 p.m. Wednesday evening on the city's east side.
Police used a K9 team to try to find where the little boy lived, but had no success with a reverse track.
Officers announced his parent had been found after 11:30 Wednesday night.
The boy was unable to communicate his name or where he lives, according to police, making the search more difficult.
The boy is believed to be 8 or 9 years old.
Investigators also said the boy was found barefoot and wearing Green Bay Packers pajamas.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists