MADISON, Wis. - Madison police found the parent of a little boy who was discovered alone in the 5100 block of Camden Road.
The boy was found after 9 p.m. Wednesday evening on the city's east side.
Police used a K9 team to try to find where the little boy lived, but had no success with a reverse track.
Officers announced his parent had been found after 11:30 Wednesday night.
The boy was unable to communicate his name or where he lives, according to police, making the search more difficult.
The boy is believed to be 8 or 9 years old.
Investigators also said the boy was found barefoot and wearing Green Bay Packers pajamas.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap