MADISON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Madison man walked into a local hospital early Sunday morning with a gunshot wound, according to a release.
Around 3:31 a.m. the Madison Police Department was notified about a gunshot victim who had sustained non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
The man is not cooperating with the investigation at this time, officials said. The location of the shooting has not been identified.
Officials are not releasing which hospital the man walked into.
Police ask anyone with information about the incident to contact Madison police.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say