MADISON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Madison man walked into a local hospital early Sunday morning with a gunshot wound, according to a release.
Around 3:31 a.m. the Madison Police Department was notified about a gunshot victim who had sustained non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
The man is not cooperating with the investigation at this time, officials said. The location of the shooting has not been identified.
Officials are not releasing which hospital the man walked into.
Police ask anyone with information about the incident to contact Madison police.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs