BELOIT, Wis. - Two men were arrested after a drug investigation and search of a home in Beloit, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
The FBI assisted local law enforcement in the execution of a search warrant Monday at 1102 Sixth St.
Deputies said the two men in the home were taken into custody. Demetrious D. Broadwater, 43 and LaShawn D. Figgins, 42, both of Beloit, were arrested on suspicion of maintaining a drug house, possession with intent to deliver marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school, possession of a schedule II drug and possession of drug paraphernalia. Figgins was also arrested on suspicion of a probation violation.
Officers found 136 grams of marijuana, 20 acetaminophen and codeine tablets, drug paraphernalia and $650 in cash in the home, according to deputies.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK