PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - Two Prairie du Chien residents were arrested on drug charges after motel staff asked police to remove the unwanted guests Saturday afternoon, police said.
The Prairie du Chien Police Department responded to the motel around 2:15 p.m., according to a release.
During an investigation at the scene, officers found methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the people involved, officials said. Officers also found three "one-pot" meth labs and several chemicals used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
Tate D. McFarlane, 32, and Daphne L. Bendall McFarlane, 30, both of Prairie du Chien, were arrested on tentative charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of meth waste and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash