MADISON, Wis. - Police found the missing teenager who went missing Wednesday around 8 p.m. in McFarland, according to a release.
Officials said 15-year-old Payton Jones went missing just after 8 Wednesday night from the Dane County Juvenile Shelter at 2402 Atwood Avenue.
Officials said Jones has ties to both McFarland and Oregon.
Jones is described as male, black, approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall and 130 pounds, according to the release. Jones was last seen wearing a green sleeveless T-shirt, bright green hoodie, blue and white plaid shorts and possibly black colored slippers or sandals.
Officials said Jones does not have his needed medication.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother