MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they assisted in the search for a missing 2-year-old boy on the south side Tuesday morning.
The boy as reported missing at 10:39 a.m. in the 1800 block of Fisher Street. He was found at 11:15 a.m.
A reporter at the scene said the boy was taken away by an ambulance. Police said the boy had a bloody nose.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need