MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they assisted in the search for a missing 2-year-old boy on the south side Tuesday morning.
The boy as reported missing at 10:39 a.m. in the 1800 block of Fisher Street. He was found at 11:15 a.m.
A reporter at the scene said the boy was taken away by an ambulance. Police said the boy had a bloody nose.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field