MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they assisted in the search for a missing 2-year-old boy on the south side Tuesday morning.
The boy as reported missing at 10:39 a.m. in the 1800 block of Fisher Street. He was found at 11:15 a.m.
A reporter at the scene said the boy was taken away by an ambulance. Police said the boy had a bloody nose.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing