MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they assisted in the search for a missing 2-year-old boy on the south side Tuesday morning.
The boy as reported missing at 10:39 a.m. in the 1800 block of Fisher Street. He was found at 11:15 a.m.
A reporter at the scene said the boy was taken away by an ambulance. Police said the boy had a bloody nose.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash