MADISON, Wis. - Madison police say a 12-year-old boy that was reported missing Thursday afternoon has been found.
Officials said Marcus Fudge was found around 4:30 p.m. and is OK.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Fudge, who was last seen in the Atwood Avenue area around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fudge has a medical condition, which is why officials were concerned for his welfare.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says