MADISON, Wis. - Madison police say a 12-year-old boy that was reported missing Thursday afternoon has been found.
Officials said Marcus Fudge was found around 4:30 p.m. and is OK.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Fudge, who was last seen in the Atwood Avenue area around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fudge has a medical condition, which is why officials were concerned for his welfare.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street