MADISON, Wis. - Madison police say a 12-year-old boy that was reported missing Thursday afternoon has been found.
Officials said Marcus Fudge was found around 4:30 p.m. and is OK.
Police asked for the public's help in locating Fudge, who was last seen in the Atwood Avenue area around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fudge has a medical condition, which is why officials were concerned for his welfare.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says