MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've found the 19-year-old who was initially reported missing early Saturday.
Police said Kristin Noyes was found Saturday after being missing four days.
Police had said her family had not heard from her since Tuesday afternoon and her family was concerned about her welfare. She was found in good health, police said Saturday.
Noyes had been reported briefly missing in mid-June and was found safe a day later.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms