MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've found the 19-year-old who was initially reported missing early Saturday.
Police said Kristin Noyes was found Saturday after being missing four days.
Police had said her family had not heard from her since Tuesday afternoon and her family was concerned about her welfare. She was found in good health, police said Saturday.
Noyes had been reported briefly missing in mid-June and was found safe a day later.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry