MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've found the 19-year-old who was initially reported missing early Saturday.
Police said Kristin Noyes was found Saturday after being missing four days.
Police had said her family had not heard from her since Tuesday afternoon and her family was concerned about her welfare. She was found in good health, police said Saturday.
Noyes had been reported briefly missing in mid-June and was found safe a day later.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say