MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they've found the 19-year-old who was initially reported missing early Saturday.
Police said Kristin Noyes was found Saturday after being missing four days.
Police had said her family had not heard from her since Tuesday afternoon and her family was concerned about her welfare. She was found in good health, police said Saturday.
Noyes had been reported briefly missing in mid-June and was found safe a day later.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs