ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police said the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass was found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County.
There was no evidence of foul play, officials said.
Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister, Hass had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45 a.m., stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family had no idea of her whereabouts.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005