ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police said the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass was found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County.
There was no evidence of foul play, officials said.
Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister, Hass had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45 a.m., stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family had no idea of her whereabouts.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees