ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police said the body of missing resident Stephanie Hass was found after her vehicle was discovered in southern La Crosse County.
There was no evidence of foul play, officials said.
Hass was reported missing by her sister Monday.
According to her sister, Hass had not been heard from since Saturday night. The last known communication from Haas was a text to her employer at 2:45 a.m., stating that she would be unable to work Sunday due to a family emergency. Her family had no idea of her whereabouts.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin