MONROE, Wis. - Monroe police are investigating a death after finding the body of a 54-year-old man on Thursday evening at a mobile home park located on Swiss Court.
Neighbors had called officers after they hadn't seen the trailer's occupant for a couple of days.
Monroe's police chief said it doesn't appear foul play was involved.
The Green County coroner also said it doesn't appear there was anything suspicious.
But authorities are waiting on toxicology results before releasing an official cause of death.
That could take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, according to the coroner.
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says