MONROE, Wis. - Monroe police are investigating a death after finding the body of a 54-year-old man on Thursday evening at a mobile home park located on Swiss Court.
Neighbors had called officers after they hadn't seen the trailer's occupant for a couple of days.
Monroe's police chief said it doesn't appear foul play was involved.
The Green County coroner also said it doesn't appear there was anything suspicious.
But authorities are waiting on toxicology results before releasing an official cause of death.
That could take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, according to the coroner.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street