MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they expect a relatively calm Freakfest this year.
State Street will be filled with all sorts of characters this Saturday as the Halloween celebration continues in downtown Madison.
Police said the number of arrests at Freakfest have gone down, and they are projecting a cost savings this year.
Streets, mainly Gorhman and Johnson, will close at 4:45 p.m. Saturday and will reopen at 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief