MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they expect a relatively calm Freakfest this year.
State Street will be filled with all sorts of characters this Saturday as the Halloween celebration continues in downtown Madison.
Police said the number of arrests at Freakfest have gone down, and they are projecting a cost savings this year.
Streets, mainly Gorhman and Johnson, will close at 4:45 p.m. Saturday and will reopen at 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry