JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police said they arrested a man on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he was found sleeping behind the wheel of a running vehicle Saturday night.
Police received a report of a man sleeping in a vehicle in the alley behind the Coin Shop at 411 W. Milwaukee St. about 10:14 p.m.
Officers found an unconscious man in the driver's seat of the vehicle with the engine still running and the headlamps off, according to a Janesville Police Department news release.
Police said the man was identified as Antonio Zaragoza Estillado, 26, of Janesville.
Estillado failed field sobriety testing and had a reported blood-alcohol content of .12 on the intoximeter test, according to the Janesville Police Department.
Police said Estillado had an active warrant for his arrest for third offense OWI.
Police said they arrested Estillado on a charge of fourth offense OWI. He's being held at the Rock County Jail pending an initial appearance in court.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers