MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a 17-year-old driver was arrested on a charge of failure to render aid after colliding with a motorcycle and leaving the crash scene.
The victim, a 46-year-old man, was driving his motorcycle southbound on Packers Avenue about 3:45 p.m. Saturday.
Victor G. Abong, 17, of Madison, was driving his vehicle northbound on Packers Avenue and turned left onto Darwin Road, colliding with the victim's motorcycle after failing to yield, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said Abong did not stop and continued on westbound on Northport Drive.
The victim was transported to a hospital with what appears to be non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Madison police said Abong returned to the scene more than an hour later and was taken into custody on a charge of failure to render aid.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land