MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a man drove into a concrete barrier on the bridge over Interstate 90/94 on Monday afternoon.
Madison police responded to a one-car crash in the 5100 block of High Crossing Boulevard at about 3 p.m.
Paramedics administered Narcan, a drug used to revive people who overdose on heroin, and the man regained consciousness, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said the crash is being investigated as a possible heroin overdose.
The driver appeared to have suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to the incident report.
Crews were sent to inspect damage on the bridge, according to a Dane County dispatcher.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say