SHULLSBURG, Wis. - Lafayette County authorities responded to a crash at the intersection of Highway 11 and County Road P that injured two in the town of Gratiot Thursday afternoon, officials said.
Deputies said Miguel Colorado, 39, of South Wayne, was traveling west on Highway 11 when a vehicle driven by Daniel R. Walzer, 36, of Plainfield, Ill., proceeded north onto Highway 23 and failed to yield to Colorado.
Colorado and his passenger, Becky L. Colorado, 51, along with Walzer and his passengers, were taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County for non-life-threatening injuries.
Walzer was cited on suspicion of failure to yield right of way, and Colorado was cited on suspicion of operating after suspension.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes