SHULLSBURG, Wis. - Lafayette County authorities responded to a crash at the intersection of Highway 11 and County Road P that injured two in the town of Gratiot Thursday afternoon, officials said.
Deputies said Miguel Colorado, 39, of South Wayne, was traveling west on Highway 11 when a vehicle driven by Daniel R. Walzer, 36, of Plainfield, Ill., proceeded north onto Highway 23 and failed to yield to Colorado.
Colorado and his passenger, Becky L. Colorado, 51, along with Walzer and his passengers, were taken to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County for non-life-threatening injuries.
Walzer was cited on suspicion of failure to yield right of way, and Colorado was cited on suspicion of operating after suspension.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers