JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police have arrested a couple on numerous drug charges after they executed a search warrant at their home Tuesday.
Police have charged Jamie and Jennifer Jacobson of operating a drug house, along with numerous charges of possessing and delivering drugs.
Jamie Jacobson was using a 12-year-old to help deliver heroin, according to Janesville Police Lt. Keith Lawver.
"We don't have information that they were targeting underage kids. However, it's always a concern when folks are getting juveniles involved in this type of activity," said Lawver.
Police said they seized heroin, THC, prescription medications and drug paraphernalia when they executed the search warrant.
Both people are being held at the Rock County Jail.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says