JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police have arrested a couple on numerous drug charges after they executed a search warrant at their home Tuesday.
Police have charged Jamie and Jennifer Jacobson of operating a drug house, along with numerous charges of possessing and delivering drugs.
Jamie Jacobson was using a 12-year-old to help deliver heroin, according to Janesville Police Lt. Keith Lawver.
"We don't have information that they were targeting underage kids. However, it's always a concern when folks are getting juveniles involved in this type of activity," said Lawver.
Police said they seized heroin, THC, prescription medications and drug paraphernalia when they executed the search warrant.
Both people are being held at the Rock County Jail.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion