JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police have arrested a couple on numerous drug charges after they executed a search warrant at their home Tuesday.
Police have charged Jamie and Jennifer Jacobson of operating a drug house, along with numerous charges of possessing and delivering drugs.
Jamie Jacobson was using a 12-year-old to help deliver heroin, according to Janesville Police Lt. Keith Lawver.
"We don't have information that they were targeting underage kids. However, it's always a concern when folks are getting juveniles involved in this type of activity," said Lawver.
Police said they seized heroin, THC, prescription medications and drug paraphernalia when they executed the search warrant.
Both people are being held at the Rock County Jail.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head