MADISON, Wis. - The couple involved in the violent home invasion on Feb. 23 sent a message to the Madison community through the Madison Police Department.
They want the community to know that mom, dad, and baby are healthy and doing as well as can be expected. The husband and wife sincerely appreciate the genuine kindness extended to them by the many good people of this community, according to the release.
"It has been healing to hear supportive and compassionate sentiments, and they would be willing to receive continued communication of this nature," the couple said in the release.
They are not requesting monetary contributions and have not authorized any initiatives of this nature.
If you would like to pen a card or letter of support, there is now an address to which correspondence can be sent: Friends of Quincy Avenue, c/o Luther Memorial Church, 1021 University Ave., Madison, WI 53715.
The City of Madison Police Department released the statement March 21.
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two