WEST ALLIS, Wis. - Police have revised the number of victims found after a West Allis house fire to three.
Acting Police Chief Charles Padgett said in a news release preliminary information indicated four victims inside the home. But Padgett said at this point, rescuers confirm three.
Because of the home's structural instability, rescuers are unable to safely reach all areas inside the home.
Ages and names of the victims are under investigation along with the cause and origin of the fire.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn