WEST ALLIS, Wis. - Police have revised the number of victims found after a West Allis house fire to three.
Acting Police Chief Charles Padgett said in a news release preliminary information indicated four victims inside the home. But Padgett said at this point, rescuers confirm three.
Because of the home's structural instability, rescuers are unable to safely reach all areas inside the home.
Ages and names of the victims are under investigation along with the cause and origin of the fire.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race