TOWN OF BRADFORD, Wis. - A man who drove his car into a ditch before passing out is now facing a fifth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated in Rock County, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff's deputies said they found Jack Tuls, 70, of Clinton, in his car near the corner of East Bradford-Townhall Road and Wisconsin Highway 140 around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Deputies said Tuls smelled of liquor and admitted to consuming alcohol earlier in the day. Deputies said Tuls failed one field sobriety test and refused all other tests.
Tuls was taken to the Rock County Jail, where he was charged with his fifth OWI and was also cited for operating a vehicle after revocation.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes