TOWN OF BRADFORD, Wis. - A man who drove his car into a ditch before passing out is now facing a fifth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated in Rock County, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff's deputies said they found Jack Tuls, 70, of Clinton, in his car near the corner of East Bradford-Townhall Road and Wisconsin Highway 140 around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Deputies said Tuls smelled of liquor and admitted to consuming alcohol earlier in the day. Deputies said Tuls failed one field sobriety test and refused all other tests.
Tuls was taken to the Rock County Jail, where he was charged with his fifth OWI and was also cited for operating a vehicle after revocation.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers