TOWN OF BRADFORD, Wis. - A man who drove his car into a ditch before passing out is now facing a fifth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated in Rock County, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff's deputies said they found Jack Tuls, 70, of Clinton, in his car near the corner of East Bradford-Townhall Road and Wisconsin Highway 140 around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Deputies said Tuls smelled of liquor and admitted to consuming alcohol earlier in the day. Deputies said Tuls failed one field sobriety test and refused all other tests.
Tuls was taken to the Rock County Jail, where he was charged with his fifth OWI and was also cited for operating a vehicle after revocation.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field