JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police said they arrested a woman on her fourth OWI charge early Thursday morning after she was pulled over for speeding down Milton Avenue.
Police stopped Melissa Rosenberg around 12:45 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Prairie Avenue.
Police said Rosenberg admitted to drinking and failed field sobriety tests during the stop.
Rosenberg was also cited for operating after revocation and for having no insurance, according to Janesville police.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land