JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police said they arrested a woman on her fourth OWI charge early Thursday morning after she was pulled over for speeding down Milton Avenue.
Police stopped Melissa Rosenberg around 12:45 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Prairie Avenue.
Police said Rosenberg admitted to drinking and failed field sobriety tests during the stop.
Rosenberg was also cited for operating after revocation and for having no insurance, according to Janesville police.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River