MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on numerous charges after an officer witnessed his car jump a curb and speed out of a bar's parking lot, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the High Noon Saloon at 701 E Washington Ave., at 6:50 p.m. Sunday for reports of an impaired man who refused to pay a cover charge. An employee told the officer the man was too impaired to drive.
The man couldn't be found but returned to the bar at 8:20 p.m. Employees said the man offered to pay for a drink with marijuana and drank another patron's glass of beer.
Isaac S. Jones was arrested on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, reckless driving endangering safety and possession with intent to deliver marijuana.Madison crime map
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash