MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on numerous charges after an officer witnessed his car jump a curb and speed out of a bar's parking lot, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the High Noon Saloon at 701 E Washington Ave., at 6:50 p.m. Sunday for reports of an impaired man who refused to pay a cover charge. An employee told the officer the man was too impaired to drive.
The man couldn't be found but returned to the bar at 8:20 p.m. Employees said the man offered to pay for a drink with marijuana and drank another patron's glass of beer.
Isaac S. Jones was arrested on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, reckless driving endangering safety and possession with intent to deliver marijuana.Madison crime map
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue