MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on numerous charges after an officer witnessed his car jump a curb and speed out of a bar's parking lot, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the High Noon Saloon at 701 E Washington Ave., at 6:50 p.m. Sunday for reports of an impaired man who refused to pay a cover charge. An employee told the officer the man was too impaired to drive.
The man couldn't be found but returned to the bar at 8:20 p.m. Employees said the man offered to pay for a drink with marijuana and drank another patron's glass of beer.
Isaac S. Jones was arrested on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, reckless driving endangering safety and possession with intent to deliver marijuana.Madison crime map
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer