MADISON, Wis. - Several burglaries in the 500 block of West Mifflin Street included victims in four separate buildings, according to Madison police.
The victims reported early Sunday that they lost electronics, money and other items.
In two cases the burglar entered through windows and in two other cases the burglar entered through an unlatched or unlocked door.Madison crime map
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field