MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police said the body found in a garbage bag over the weekend was that of a man missing for more than two months.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office said the body of 53-year-old Dwight Killibrew was identified through fingerprints.
The Milwaukee Police Department had been searching for Killibrew since he was reported missing Dec. 14. His body was found Sunday.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday. Police continue investigating.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry