MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police said the body found in a garbage bag over the weekend was that of a man missing for more than two months.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office said the body of 53-year-old Dwight Killibrew was identified through fingerprints.
The Milwaukee Police Department had been searching for Killibrew since he was reported missing Dec. 14. His body was found Sunday.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday. Police continue investigating.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls