MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police said the body found in a garbage bag over the weekend was that of a man missing for more than two months.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office said the body of 53-year-old Dwight Killibrew was identified through fingerprints.
The Milwaukee Police Department had been searching for Killibrew since he was reported missing Dec. 14. His body was found Sunday.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday. Police continue investigating.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet