TOWN OF MADISON, Wis. - Town of Madison police said they arrested a driver they clocked going 110 mph in a construction zone on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning.
Officers said Jevaughnte A. Robinson, 20, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated after police saw his vehicle speeding westbound at 1:51 a.m. near Todd Drive where construction workers were at the site.
Robinson was also given numerous citations related to dangerous driving, according to officers.
A Cottage Grove police officer responded to the scene and also issued citations to Robinson for dangerous driving in Cottage Grove.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash