TOWN OF MADISON, Wis. - Town of Madison police said they arrested a driver they clocked going 110 mph in a construction zone on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning.
Officers said Jevaughnte A. Robinson, 20, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated after police saw his vehicle speeding westbound at 1:51 a.m. near Todd Drive where construction workers were at the site.
Robinson was also given numerous citations related to dangerous driving, according to officers.
A Cottage Grove police officer responded to the scene and also issued citations to Robinson for dangerous driving in Cottage Grove.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire