TOWN OF MADISON, Wis. - Town of Madison police said they arrested a driver they clocked going 110 mph in a construction zone on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning.
Officers said Jevaughnte A. Robinson, 20, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated after police saw his vehicle speeding westbound at 1:51 a.m. near Todd Drive where construction workers were at the site.
Robinson was also given numerous citations related to dangerous driving, according to officers.
A Cottage Grove police officer responded to the scene and also issued citations to Robinson for dangerous driving in Cottage Grove.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say