TOWN OF MADISON, Wis. - Town of Madison police said they arrested a driver they clocked going 110 mph in a construction zone on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning.
Officers said Jevaughnte A. Robinson, 20, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of operating while intoxicated after police saw his vehicle speeding westbound at 1:51 a.m. near Todd Drive where construction workers were at the site.
Robinson was also given numerous citations related to dangerous driving, according to officers.
A Cottage Grove police officer responded to the scene and also issued citations to Robinson for dangerous driving in Cottage Grove.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'