MADISON, Wis. - Police believe the shooting at the Speedway on Raymond Road June 13 is connected to a second report of gunfire near Raymond Road and Lewon Drive moments later.
The first shots were fired at the intersection of Raymond and Verona roads at 9:41 a.m.
A door on the Raymond Road side of the Speedway gas station at the intersection was struck by a bullet, shattering the glass.
Shell casings were recovered in two areas in the 4900 block of Raymond Road.
There were no injuries reported.
Witnesses told police they saw a white SUV and a maroon-colored car at the time of the shooting. Police believe rounds were fired from at least one of the vehicles.
The Madison Police Department asks anyone with information about either shooting to contact Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK