Madison police responded to a fight at the 5700 block of Raymond Road just after 11:04 a.m. Friday. The fight possibly involved an ax, according to Madison Police.
A large number of people were involved in the disturbance, according to police. One suspect was identified as Junella Jackson, 34. Jackson allegedly pepper sprayed another suspect identified as Gerald Jones, 32, after, Jones allegedly attempted to punch Jackson's brother James Jackson, 41.
During the fight, Jackson took an ax from a home and chased Jones, according to the report. Police did not recover an ax but located a stick that may have been used during the incident. The incident allegedly occurred over an unpaid debt, according to the police report.
James Jackson was taken into custody on charges of disorderly conduct while armed. His sister, Junella Jackson was taken into custody on disorderly conduct. Gerald Jones was taken into custody on disorderly conduct.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes