BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police are looking for an at-risk man who was involved in a domestic incident Friday night, according to an alert.
Ray D. Trickie, 32, was involved in an altercation with his child's mother on Highland Avenue around 10:15 p.m., officials said. Before police arrived Trickie told the woman that he wanted to drive his car off a bridge.
Police said they are looking to talk with Trickie about the suicidal comments, and to arrest him in connection with the domestic incident.
Trickie is described as white, 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 240 pounds.
Officials ask anyone with information that can help police safely find Trickie to call 911 or contact police.
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration