MADISON, Wis. - Madison police identified and arrested a man suspected of stealing a gaming machine ticket and coming back to cash it out at Ho-Chunk Gaming Wednesday morning.
The robber came up behind a man around 8:35 a.m., and pushed the "cash out" button on the gaming machine the man was using, police said. There was a struggle but the robber got the ticket and left the building.
According to the release, the robber returned later wearing different clothes and cashed out the ticket at a self-serve kiosk. He left the casino, with the cash, in a black car.
Police said Antonio D. Amos was identified from surveillance images and arrested on suspicion of robbery with the use of force.Madison crime map
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire