MADISON, Wis. - Madison police identified and arrested a man suspected of stealing a gaming machine ticket and coming back to cash it out at Ho-Chunk Gaming Wednesday morning.
The robber came up behind a man around 8:35 a.m., and pushed the "cash out" button on the gaming machine the man was using, police said. There was a struggle but the robber got the ticket and left the building.
According to the release, the robber returned later wearing different clothes and cashed out the ticket at a self-serve kiosk. He left the casino, with the cash, in a black car.
Police said Antonio D. Amos was identified from surveillance images and arrested on suspicion of robbery with the use of force.Madison crime map
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race