EDGERTON, Wis. - Two Edgerton residents were arrested during a search of a residence on Friday for operating a drug house and possessing drug paraphernalia, according to a release.
Edgerton police and Rock County Sheriff's deputies executed a search warrant at a home in the 1000 block of North Main Street, officials said. During the search numerous items of drug paraphernalia were found along with evidence of drug use.
Kayla Shattuck and Kareen McCants both face tentative charges of maintaining a drug house and possessing drug paraphernalia.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program