EDGERTON, Wis. - Two Edgerton residents were arrested during a search of a residence on Friday for operating a drug house and possessing drug paraphernalia, according to a release.
Edgerton police and Rock County Sheriff's deputies executed a search warrant at a home in the 1000 block of North Main Street, officials said. During the search numerous items of drug paraphernalia were found along with evidence of drug use.
Kayla Shattuck and Kareen McCants both face tentative charges of maintaining a drug house and possessing drug paraphernalia.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire