MADISON, Wis. - U.S. marshals and Madison police have arrested the 10th suspect in connection with a 2011 homicide.
Logan Anderson was arrested Tuesday at his mother's home in the 1100 block of Petra Place in Madison, according to police.
Investigators believe Anderson was involved in the slaying of Jonathan Wilson on Troy Drive, which police said was part of a gang retaliation.
Last month, Madison police arrested an eighth and ninth suspects. Seven others were arrested shortly after the October 2011 shooting.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash