MADISON, Wis. - U.S. marshals and Madison police have arrested the 10th suspect in connection with a 2011 homicide.
Logan Anderson was arrested Tuesday at his mother's home in the 1100 block of Petra Place in Madison, according to police.
Investigators believe Anderson was involved in the slaying of Jonathan Wilson on Troy Drive, which police said was part of a gang retaliation.
Last month, Madison police arrested an eighth and ninth suspects. Seven others were arrested shortly after the October 2011 shooting.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs