MADISON, Wis. - A Madison resident was robbed by an armed man in his home on Buckeye Road Wednesday night, police said.
The 29-year-old resident said the robber entered his home in the 4900 block of Buckeye Road through an unlocked door around 7:20 p.m., according to a release.
The robber was armed with a handgun and took the resident's iPhone and a pair of portable speakers, police said.
The armed man is described as being white, 25-30 years old, 6 feet tall, weighs 175 pounds, and had short blond hair and "buggy" eyes that were glassy, according to the release. He was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, light brown or tan jacket, blue jeans, and was carrying a brown or tan messenger bag.Madison crime map
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead