MADISON, Wis. - A Madison resident was robbed by an armed man in his home on Buckeye Road Wednesday night, police said.
The 29-year-old resident said the robber entered his home in the 4900 block of Buckeye Road through an unlocked door around 7:20 p.m., according to a release.
The robber was armed with a handgun and took the resident's iPhone and a pair of portable speakers, police said.
The armed man is described as being white, 25-30 years old, 6 feet tall, weighs 175 pounds, and had short blond hair and "buggy" eyes that were glassy, according to the release. He was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, light brown or tan jacket, blue jeans, and was carrying a brown or tan messenger bag.Madison crime map
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed