MADISON, Wis. - A Madison resident was robbed by an armed man in his home on Buckeye Road Wednesday night, police said.
The 29-year-old resident said the robber entered his home in the 4900 block of Buckeye Road through an unlocked door around 7:20 p.m., according to a release.
The robber was armed with a handgun and took the resident's iPhone and a pair of portable speakers, police said.
The armed man is described as being white, 25-30 years old, 6 feet tall, weighs 175 pounds, and had short blond hair and "buggy" eyes that were glassy, according to the release. He was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, light brown or tan jacket, blue jeans, and was carrying a brown or tan messenger bag.Madison crime map
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say