MADISON, Wis. - A Madison resident was robbed by an armed man in his home on Buckeye Road Wednesday night, police said.
The 29-year-old resident said the robber entered his home in the 4900 block of Buckeye Road through an unlocked door around 7:20 p.m., according to a release.
The robber was armed with a handgun and took the resident's iPhone and a pair of portable speakers, police said.
The armed man is described as being white, 25-30 years old, 6 feet tall, weighs 175 pounds, and had short blond hair and "buggy" eyes that were glassy, according to the release. He was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, light brown or tan jacket, blue jeans, and was carrying a brown or tan messenger bag.Madison crime map
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says