EDGERTON, Wis. - The Edgerton Police Department said it received a report of an armed abduction Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. in the South Main and East Fulton streets area.
According to the release, several subjects entered a vehicle after requesting a ride and used a weapon to abduct the driver.
The victim was able to get away, police said.
Police asked anyone with information regarding the case to call the department at 608-884-3321 or Janesville Area Crimestoppers at 608-756-3636.
Police also asked anyone who was in the area of South Main Street and East Fulton Street last Wednesday between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to contact police.
The victim was treated at the hospital for injuries. Police did not specify what type of injuries the victim suffered.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn