EDGERTON, Wis. - The Edgerton Police Department said it received a report of an armed abduction Wednesday at 6:40 p.m. in the South Main and East Fulton streets area.
According to the release, several subjects entered a vehicle after requesting a ride and used a weapon to abduct the driver.
The victim was able to get away, police said.
Police asked anyone with information regarding the case to call the department at 608-884-3321 or Janesville Area Crimestoppers at 608-756-3636.
Police also asked anyone who was in the area of South Main Street and East Fulton Street last Wednesday between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to contact police.
The victim was treated at the hospital for injuries. Police did not specify what type of injuries the victim suffered.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles