MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are telling campus residents to lock their doors and windows after two burglaries on the south side of the University of Wisconsin campus area.
According to a report, burglaries occurred at 108 S. Orchard St. and 906 Oakland Ave. late Thursday night.
The burglars took laptops and iPhones from the homes while the residents were sleeping.
Police say theives may be walking the neighborhood through the back yards looking for open doors and windows.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River