MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are telling campus residents to lock their doors and windows after two burglaries on the south side of the University of Wisconsin campus area.
According to a report, burglaries occurred at 108 S. Orchard St. and 906 Oakland Ave. late Thursday night.
The burglars took laptops and iPhones from the homes while the residents were sleeping.
Police say theives may be walking the neighborhood through the back yards looking for open doors and windows.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral