MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are telling campus residents to lock their doors and windows after two burglaries on the south side of the University of Wisconsin campus area.
According to a report, burglaries occurred at 108 S. Orchard St. and 906 Oakland Ave. late Thursday night.
The burglars took laptops and iPhones from the homes while the residents were sleeping.
Police say theives may be walking the neighborhood through the back yards looking for open doors and windows.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood