RANDOLPH, Wis. - Randolph police responded to a report of a car versus pedestrian crash Tuesday afternoon around 4:20, officials said.
Police responded to the 100 block of Germania Street for a vehicle that had struck an 8-year-old girl, according to a release.
A preliminary investigation showed that a 20-year-old Randolph woman was traveling west on Germania Street when she hit the 8-year-old girl who was trying to cross the street, officials said. The girl was not in a crosswalk.
The girl was transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital with what appeared to be non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release. The driver of the car was not injured.
Officials said no citations have been issued and it does not appear that speed or alcohol were factors in the crash.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program