MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a string of vandalism reported Sunday morning, according to a release.
Officials said as of 10 a.m. eight vehicles parked in the 2800 block of Hoard Street were found with one tire slashed.
Police believe the vandalism happened overnight Saturday into Sunday morning.Madison crime map
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race