MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a string of vandalism reported Sunday morning, according to a release.
Officials said as of 10 a.m. eight vehicles parked in the 2800 block of Hoard Street were found with one tire slashed.
Police believe the vandalism happened overnight Saturday into Sunday morning.Madison crime map
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK