ROCK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office arrested two people on charges of drug trafficking May 7.
Allen Strzyzykowski, 22, and Cassandra Strzyzykowski, 22, were charged with multiple drug counts after an estimated $32,000 of Ecstasy was recovered in their car.
The Rock County Sheriff's Department received a tip from another law enforcement agency that a large quantity of Ecstasy would be delivered to a location, according to police.
Based on the information, Rock County Sheriff's Office, Beloit Police Department and members of the FBI did surveillance on the suspects' vehicle, according to police.
A Rock County sheriff's deputy conducted a traffic stop at South Interstate 51 and West Airport Road in Rock Township. Approximately 32 ounces of Ecstasy was seized from the car, according to police.. More than 8 grams of marijuana was also seized.
The information obtained from the investigation led to a search at the Crosby Avenue Self Storage at 232 Crosby Ave, in Janesville. Packing material associated with the sale of illegal drugs was found in the storage unit, according to police.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart