MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man had $3,200 worth of hunting gear stolen out of his pickup truck over the weekend, Madison police said.
The 34-year-old Madison man told police his truck was parked outside of his residence in the 1000 block of Moorland Road with the bow hunting gear in the back seat, according to a release.
He told police he may have left the truck unlocked Saturday, and thinks the thief likely got in that night.
A hunting bow, tree stand, range finder, binoculars, head lamp and other items estimated to be worth over $3,200 were taken, officials said.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash