SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie Police Department officials say three people have been arrested and police are looking for two others in connection with the armed robbery of a McDonald's on Oct. 13.
Leontae R. Porter, 18, and Dwayne Hawkins, 17, have been arrested on one count of armed robbery, according to a release.
A 16-year-old male has also been arrested, and was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center on one count of party to a crime of armed robbery, officials said.
Police are looking for Chanell M. Cousins, 17, and a 16-year-old female in connection with the armed robbery.
According to the release, four people walked into the McDonald's at 505 A St. in Sun Prairie around 5:50 a.m. on Oct. 13.
The robbers told employees to get down on the floor, and they took an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing.
According to the release, weapons were seen but no one was injured.
Sun Prairie police said they have recovered four BB guns that were used in the robbery.
Officials ask anyone with information on the whereabouts of Cousins to contact the Sun Prairie Police Department.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road