MADISON, Wis. - Two men were stabbed after a fight outside a Williamson Street bar early Sunday morning, according to a release.
The two men were smoking outside the bar in the 1200 block of Williamson Street around 2:10 a.m. when they exchanged words with some other patrons, police said.
A fight between the two men and the other patrons ensued, according to the release.
Police said at some point during the fight, the two men realized they had been stabbed and left for a local hospital.
The two men who were stabbed suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
The eight to 10 men involved in the fight are described as black men in their 20s, and all of them were wearing dark clothing.
An investigation into this incident is still ongoing.Madison crime map
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads