MADISON, Wis. - Two men were stabbed after a fight outside a Williamson Street bar early Sunday morning, according to a release.
The two men were smoking outside the bar in the 1200 block of Williamson Street around 2:10 a.m. when they exchanged words with some other patrons, police said.
A fight between the two men and the other patrons ensued, according to the release.
Police said at some point during the fight, the two men realized they had been stabbed and left for a local hospital.
The two men who were stabbed suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
The eight to 10 men involved in the fight are described as black men in their 20s, and all of them were wearing dark clothing.
An investigation into this incident is still ongoing.Madison crime map
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm