MADISON, Wis. - Snow drifts had forced the Madison Streets Division to close Pleasant View Road from Mineral Point Road to Valley View Road and County Road M Wednesday morning, but the road reopened in the afternoon.
The road was closed Tuesday following reports of 20 foot snow drifts on the highway.
Windy conditions were causing the problem to return on Wednesday.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors