MADISON, Wis. - Snow drifts had forced the Madison Streets Division to close Pleasant View Road from Mineral Point Road to Valley View Road and County Road M Wednesday morning, but the road reopened in the afternoon.
The road was closed Tuesday following reports of 20 foot snow drifts on the highway.
Windy conditions were causing the problem to return on Wednesday.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'