MADISON, Wis. - A plea hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. Friday for an Argyle man accused of starting a fire last September that killed his three children, ages 3, 5 and 7, as well as his unborn child.
Armin Wand was in court earlier this week for a motion hearing ahead of a scheduled trial. He faces four counts of first-degree intentional homicide and one charge each of attempted homicide and arson.
His wife, Sharon Wand, and their 2-year-old daughter survived the fire.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice announced the court hearing a few hours before the hearing in Darlington.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police