MADISON, Wis. - A plea hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. Friday for an Argyle man accused of starting a fire last September that killed his three children, ages 3, 5 and 7, as well as his unborn child.
Armin Wand was in court earlier this week for a motion hearing ahead of a scheduled trial. He faces four counts of first-degree intentional homicide and one charge each of attempted homicide and arson.
His wife, Sharon Wand, and their 2-year-old daughter survived the fire.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice announced the court hearing a few hours before the hearing in Darlington.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer