MILWAUKEE - A Delta flight took off from Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee County, but returned for an emergency landing after an indicator light signaled some sort of problem.
Airport spokeswoman Pat Rowe says Flight 771 took off about 6:20 a.m. Thursday when the indicator light activated and the pilot turned the plane around and made the unscheduled landing at Mitchell. Rowe said emergency responders were deployed per protocol.
Rowe doesn't know what caused the indicator light to activate or how many people were on board the flight.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need