MILWAUKEE - A Delta flight took off from Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee County, but returned for an emergency landing after an indicator light signaled some sort of problem.
Airport spokeswoman Pat Rowe says Flight 771 took off about 6:20 a.m. Thursday when the indicator light activated and the pilot turned the plane around and made the unscheduled landing at Mitchell. Rowe said emergency responders were deployed per protocol.
Rowe doesn't know what caused the indicator light to activate or how many people were on board the flight.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors