MILWAUKEE - A Delta flight took off from Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee County, but returned for an emergency landing after an indicator light signaled some sort of problem.
Airport spokeswoman Pat Rowe says Flight 771 took off about 6:20 a.m. Thursday when the indicator light activated and the pilot turned the plane around and made the unscheduled landing at Mitchell. Rowe said emergency responders were deployed per protocol.
Rowe doesn't know what caused the indicator light to activate or how many people were on board the flight.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets