MADISON, Wis. - A pizza delivery driver was robbed while taking an order to the east side, police said.
The Madison Police Department said a driver taking food to the 1500 block of Wayridge Drive just after midnight Saturday was approached at the delivery address by three men wearing hooded jackets and bandanas over their faces.
According to the report, two of the men with covered faces had guns. The men fled on foot after taking money and other items from the 24-year-old pizza driver, police said.
The driver was not injured, Madison police added.
The incident is under investigation.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers