The domestic partner of one of Gov. Scott Walker's top aides when he was Milwaukee County executive is set to be sentenced on a misdemeanor charge.
Brian Pierick was initially charged with felony child enticement and causing a child to expose his genitals. It was in connection with text messages he sent to a 17-year-old Waukesha boy in 2010. The evidence was uncovered during a secret investigation of the county executive's office when Walker held that post between 2002 and 2010.
Under a deal with prosecutors last month, Pierick pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
He agreed to complete 50 hours of community service. Prosecutors are also expected to recommend a fine of up to $10,000 at the sentencing Thursday morning.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program