WAUKESHA, Wis. - Under a deal struck with prosecutors, the domestic partner of a former top aide to Gov. Scott Walker has been found guilty of a misdemeanor charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Brian Pierick was initially charged with felony child enticement and causing a child to expose his genitals in connection with text messages he sent to a 17-year-old Waukesha boy in late 2010. The evidence was uncovered during a secret investigation of the Milwaukee County executive's office back when Walker held that post between 2002 and 2010.
Pierick pleaded no contest Friday to the lesser charge. Waukesha County Circuit Judge Patrick Haughney found Pierick guilty and set sentencing for Feb. 14.
As part of the deal, Pierick agreed to perform 50 hours of community service.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire