MADISON, Wis. - A group of Christians will be delivering a petition to Bishop Robert Morlino Thursday urging him to allow all children to be baptized despite their parents' sexual orientation.
The group will gather at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick's Church at 404 E. Main St.
Organizers said 20,000 Christians have signed the petition.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls