MADISON, Wis. - A group of Christians will be delivering a petition to Bishop Robert Morlino Thursday urging him to allow all children to be baptized despite their parents' sexual orientation.
The group will gather at 10:30 a.m. at St. Patrick's Church at 404 E. Main St.
Organizers said 20,000 Christians have signed the petition.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says