TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man sought in connection to a shooting Monday in the town of Blooming Grove is in custody, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Officials said Michael A. Scott is connected to a domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue at 5:40 a.m.
Scott was arrested Thursday on an unrelated warrant. No additional charges have been issued.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.22077460
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors2
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head