TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man sought in connection to a shooting Monday in the town of Blooming Grove is in custody, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Officials said Michael A. Scott is connected to a domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue at 5:40 a.m.
Scott was arrested Thursday on an unrelated warrant. No additional charges have been issued.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.22077460
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns