TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man sought in connection to a shooting Monday in the town of Blooming Grove is in custody, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Officials said Michael A. Scott is connected to a domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue at 5:40 a.m.
Scott was arrested Thursday on an unrelated warrant. No additional charges have been issued.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.22077460
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes