TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man sought in connection to a shooting Monday in the town of Blooming Grove is in custody, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Officials said Michael A. Scott is connected to a domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue at 5:40 a.m.
Scott was arrested Thursday on an unrelated warrant. No additional charges have been issued.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.22077460
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash